Thank you all so much for helping to make ScaledCon a big online success on Saturday 4th April. We owe thanks to a lot of people for making our online tabletop games convention a success.
- Thanks to the guests who gave generously of their time in panels. (videos on YouTube)
- Thanks to the GMs who organised and ran games at short notice, often on new and unfamiliar technology.
- Thanks to the traders who supported our event with their attendance, events and discounts
- Thanks to all those who made donations to the charity auction and to those who donated so generously to the charity
- Finally thanks to all those who came along and participated so enthusiastically to make our online convention such a success at such short notice
We raised over £450 for the Grassmarket Community Project thank you very much to everyone who assisted in that effort.
We had over 100 attendees and a wealth of guests, traders, panels, demos and games alongside the charity auction, the quiz, game livestreaming and general socialising. We hope you had as much fun as we did.
Feedback from our convention survey seems to suggest that a lot of people would be interested in a monthly event while the Covid-19 lockdown is in progress. We will therefore be arranging a slightly more compact and lean event for Saturday May 2nd starting at 13.30. It will likely be just two gaming slots with a break for socialising and a and discussion panel in the middle. Keep an eye on the website for more details over the next few days.
If you missed ScaledCon, never fear. Many of our panels with authors and game designers were immortalised as webchats and can be found on YouTube